Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What medication must I take to restart my periods ?

hi am 27,1.59m in height,weigh 70kg medical history- blood group 0 negative,genotype AS i have iregular menstural peroid from age 16.sometimes my peroid flows consectively for 6months,then stop and delay for 2 months.recently it has stoped for 4months,what do i do to restart it.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare magic
you need to see a gynaecologist who can help you fnd the cause for such irregularities.
there could be hormonal disturbances which can be corrected easily.
diseases such as thyroid diseases, polycystic ovarian diseases to name a few.
the doctor will give you tablets to restart the cycles after examining you and finding out the cause.
hope this is helpful
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor