What medication is used for heart palpitations ?

i mostly get them in the evening, What medication is used for heart palputations ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
First, before requesting a specific treatment from a doctor, I'd give the doctor a history of your condition (when started, current medications, health, etc). Regardless of your treatment program, he'll likely recommend you cut out all caffeine, which is stimulant. Doesn't matter when you have it (morning/afternoon), it can have an impact later on in the day/night. Medications after cutting out caffeine might include: beta blockers, sedatives and anxiety-source medications.