What medication is suggested for pain on Achilles tendon,foot and ankle?

I had a comminuted spiral fracture of my left fibula over 5 years ago. I had severe pain in my Achilles tendon and the ankle directly after the break and for approximately 2 or 3 days, practically unbearable. No surgery. Just a cast after 3 days. Now, recently, my Achilles tendon, foot and ankle are really hurting. Right in the spot where the break was. More so than ever before. I also have undifferentiated connective tissue disease.
Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would explain that your symptoms could be related to local inflammation or a pinched nerve. For this reason, I would recommend taking Ibuprofen or Naproxen for the pain. If these drugs do not help, I would recommend trying Gabapentin or Pregabalin.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist