What medication is good to cure itching rashes after I was treated for food poisoning ?

I have been diagnosed with food poisoning . Before meeting the doctor I had some mild itching on my pelvic region. i thought that it might be of any side effect of medication. After proper medication of food poisoning i have red marks on pelvic and as well as on the hip side. I also have serious itching there. i am applying Clocip-B. bt there is no relief. earlier, i consulted your site only.... relief comes after taking anti- allergic medicines.. bt nw rashes have spread on my penis and testes 2. itching takes so much. wht shuld i do?
Tue, 3 Jan 2012