What medication is good to cure itching rashes after I was treated for food poisoning ?
I have been diagnosed with food poisoning . Before meeting the doctor I had some mild itching on my pelvic region. i thought that it might be of any side effect of medication. After proper medication of food poisoning i have red marks on pelvic and as well as on the hip side. I also have serious itching there. i am applying Clocip-B. bt there is no relief. earlier, i consulted your site only.... relief comes after taking anti- allergic medicines.. bt nw rashes have spread on my penis and testes 2. itching takes so much. wht shuld i do?
Hello Doctor, I would be thanlfull if you can answer my following question: my little sister, 18 years old, has eaten crepe during the evening, and now, 6 oclock in the morning (after 9 hours), she is getting disey, cold, and shivering, is it related, is it poisoning situation, what should be done??
Hi,i am manoj.my age is 24,for the past 1 month i am facing the stomach disorder problem.i feel like going motion frequently nearly 5 to 6 times per day.sometimes i may not feel like going motion but i have a feel to go toilet.once i had a outside food and i was infected by vomit and dysentry after that i am facing this problem.first i met the general physician he suggested me some tablets i did not get cured ,later i met the gastroentrologist doctor he suggested me MEBEZ,RIFAGUT,NORMAXIN TABLET.still i am facing the same problem i did not recover. suggest me what i have to do and what should i take..please i am facing the difficulties every day suggest me some good medicine.
on Sunday evening about 10pm I became incredibly ill w/ food poisoning - I had eaten a few slices of swiss cheese at 8pm (which I purchased fresh less than 24 hrs prior) and by 10pm I had major stomach pain by 11pm I started throwing up - it continued every hour until 6am - each time was far worse, more violent and painful - I was freezing while profusely sweating, gasping to breathe and by the 5th time (out of 8) my hands and feet were going numb and I was feeling shocky, when that started to happen I drank some sea salt and water which helped. I have had food poisoning before but never, ever this painful or where I vomited for 8 hrs. I have only eaten some toast, clear broth, gatorade and crackers - it s 3 days and I am still somewhat nauseous - what I would like to know: is what made me sick? What type of toxin or bacteria? I had cereal in early am, then chicken fingers with ranch dressing at a restaurant around 2pm and I felt fine up and until 2 hrs after I hate the cheese and crackers. Should I still be feeling lousy 3 days later?
Hi, im 19 on the ridge of my penis forskin ( right upnder the head) i have 3 skin ( a bit transparant ) flat slightly raised but barely bumps or patches im not sure what to call them I recently noticed them acouple weeks ago and have been researching what they could be but havent found anything alike they were ive only had oral sex ( blow job) and ive had unprotected sex once from what ive read it might be masterbation rash or something I cant really tell, they are only really noticeable when falcid when erect you wwouldnt be able to notice them
sir, my child got suddenly severe rashes on entire body first came on to face,3 days back, it seems to symptoms like hives we met skin specialist he refered some medicines. my question is how many days will take to reover ? is there any side effects with hives ?
Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... This is a difficut case, I have gradually been losing hair on the left and right side of my head at the hairline. I don't know if it will have any relationship, but I also have devoped some type of red rash on the insides of a couple fingers, as will as on top of the hand. It is itchy and sore.
I have had a skin rash, hives for several weeks the doctor prescribedprednisone for 10 days and it went away, two days after I stopped it all came back now he has prescribed cetirizine yesterday and after 2 pills, I have absolutely no relief from itching, is this normal, how fast should it work?
Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...