Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What medication can regularize my periods so that I can conceive a child ?

hai Doctor this is Usha from Chennai, My Problem was irregular Period problem with 1years. only i take tablet Regestron 10mg tablet 3days take 2tablets 3/2 after 3 or 4days i get period. i try to conceive but still now get this same problem....... my husband seman test its normal, my thyroid problem test also normal, scan reports or all of normal.... but why this problem come to with me i confused. i want conceive.. feel very well....... i want baby.......any one help me please. please help for irregular period how to i get conceive and regular period..... please help me any one... relive this problem
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi Usha,
The money problem should not bother you. You are staying in city like Madras.
Please go in Medical college hospital , or civil hospital .Fees is charged according to income there. Please consult a Gynacologist doctor there &explain about your problem.I am sure you will get all the needful facilities there.
Any help or advice you need ,feel free to ask me through 'health care majic . com"
Thanks,&wish you all the best!
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
Your periods are irregular because you have ovulation should consult a gynac.sonography /ovulation study would clear the picture.
once diagnosis ,treatment would correct yr. problem.Pl. don't worry,moderen science has a solution for every problem.
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor