Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What medication can be used to treat PCOD ? What pills can be used to enhance fertility ?

hello. i got married and having a baby girl, who is 4 yrs old. two year back i hv diagonised as pcod. then i used oral contraceptive pills . now i want to conceive. for that from last 2 cycles, i am using letrozole. and from last month, i am also using metformin. but no pregnancy . my age is 28. all other reports are normal. plz help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
You will have to take letrozole for a few cycles before you see any improvement.You will have to undergo treatment for a while longer.Also ultrasound scanning needs to be done to measure follicular growth.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor