Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What medication can be done for erection problem ?

i m 26 yr old & i m not getting proper irrection for my penis while doing sex. is any medicine to make it proper ? is any natural suggestions ? give me plsss..
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Eerctile dysfunction has many causes. You must rule out Diabetes which is a common cause of this. Do you have any back pain. Get your blood sugar tested. You may ask your partner to masturbate your penis and then when proper erection is achieved you can have sex. This method usually works. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which are a good source of essential vitamins. You can speak to the Urologist who will offer you various solutions like excellent medication, pumps etc. to help you. Don't worry.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor