What medication and treatment should I take if suffer from inferiority complex, OCD,social anxiety disorder,depression ?

I am 30yrs with 85kg,6ft height now, this is what my step by step level of landing in todays state.let me briefly explain at most consise its all started when i was 18yrs old. then i joined good Engg coll..,i didnt know english much,because of that i stopped going college., i dropped that degree because of fear and inferiority(from my childhood) complex.then i spent 2yrs in my home without mingling with my family members and friends. By then i assumed myself that i am worthless i cant do any thing, i cant walk fast,run,sit. As i am a dropout college it created a image that everyone in this world wont bother me and my words.so i wont spend times with friends and relatives. At the age of 21, i joined another college, then i had a feel(some pain) of touching the area in between two eyebrows.i couldnt tolerate that,it was not a pain nor headache , then i couldnt listen classes, my mind used to think something and i was restless always,loss of energy, feeling very tired.then it started giving problem in breathing, my mind keeps on concentrate on my breath,disturbances in appetite,sleep. when i was end of my college i wont walk with anyone, bcoz i feel i cant walk with them, i cant climb stairs, i cant run, i cant play with my fnds, i tried to avoid with my friends.i always kept my feeling that my body is very week. i dont have strenght to hold anything even glass of water.I wont write , if i start writing/reading my eyesight goes down.By the time i am coming out of exam hall i can see everyone as double(as eyesights goes down).I regain of normal sight after 12hrs continuous rest. Then problem of bloating stomach started, when i am walking with my friends the first change i notice on me is difficulties in breathing which in turn leads to bloating stomach.If bloating started then i used to have constipation on the nextday.I always feel sad, lost interest in any (all) fun. My body works good when i am alone in home and in bed.. After a long introspection of myself own i felt i need some medicine to counter this problem, i strongly concluded problem lies in mind and not in body. After consultation i was put of (fluoxeting 20mg + propornalol HCL 40mg) morning and afternoon same doses at night amitriptyline of 75mg.It gave me some relief.That is i am alright when i am alone but still then i used to avoid being with any friends or relatives. Now again i am in medication with (Fluoxetine 20mg+clonil 25mg)in morning ,fluoxetine 20mg at noon, (amitriptline 50mg+clonil 25mg) at night. Now i can spend time with friends, family and relatives, i feel happy, but still i cant walk or do any work eyesight of any person.i cant read newspaper/magazine either in anylanguage patiently. Am i in right medication, any thing should be added/altered? Kindly help me......
Mon, 9 Jan 2012