• question-icon

What measures to be followed to impregnate?

My wife is ovulating right now. We had sex yesterday thinking that she ovulated yesterday. However, we have tried having sex again today but i have not ejaculated. We dont want to lose this time and have sex with me ejaculating with good quality sperms. How can I do it?
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Around ovulation time that is 10-15 days of cycle intercourse can be done to get high chance of conception.
LH ovulation test kit or serial USG can be used to detect ovulation time.
So in this duration of menstruation cycle that I'd around 14th repeated intercourse can be done to get conceived.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.