Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

What measures should one take for curing pus filled pimples and its scars ?

i have a lots of pimples on my cheek and pore head but sometime my also have but my pimple is difinitely different it is big and small they almost have a pus inside i didnt know what to do may i help me pls... my face getting ugly and also have a dark spot..
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hello ,
Welcome to HCM
you havent mentioned your age and sex . As there are various reasons for pimples in both girls and boys .
Don't squeez them , wash your face thrice if skin is oily . Eat helathy ,avoid oily, spicy food .
For more feel free to write down your detailed information
Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response

Thanks for choosing HCM..,

Pimples on cheeks and fore head..,

with pustules...,

indicates...Infected ACNE....grade III.,


1) Frequent washes with Triclosan soap..,

2) Tab Tretinoin daily for 30 days..,

3) Tab..Azithromycin 250 mg for 5 days.,

4) Topically Clindamycin 1% application morning and..,

night times....ok..good luck.,
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor