Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What measures should be taken to get rid of intense pain in the stem and burning urination with all the test reporting normal ?

Urethral pain.No STD or UTI or any kind of stones, I got tested. What to do?Please help Hi Sir Thank you in advance for what ever your answer may be.12 years old urethral pain No STD or UTI or any kind of stones I got tested please help. pain in stem ,burning urination,Persisting 2-4 weeks but burning urination 4 months.Also hurts to cough, sneeze, or squeeze my penis.I also Get completely random aches and pains in the testes and penis.Doc said the aches and pains could be a varicose vain and would not cause much of a problem.Also the pain in the stem or urethra feels like poking. also pain in perineum doc said that this is from excessive biking which i thought could of been it but it does not seem to be going a way.heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.Very difficult to pinpoint the reason.Please get the urine culture done along with plain x ray abdomen,ultra sound abdomen and CT abdomen after consulting your specialist .Take plenty of water and urine alkalizer in the mean time.good luck.
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor