Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What measures should be taken for easy movement of foreskin ?

im am 23 i am not able to masturbate easily due to my foreskin please suggest me a medicine to cure this i am kris 23yrs. i am having problem with my penis as my foreskin becomes tight when my penis is in full temper. please suggest me some medicine to get rid of my foreskin??
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response
you cant get rid of your fore skin with medicine but you may need a curcumcision but speak to ypur GP first
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi kishan
you have phimosis.
u must need small surgey-circumcision
its minor surgery done by surgeon
you will all right after that.
no medicine will work,dont waste money
consult surgeon
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor