What measures should I taken for allergic dermatitis due to daily intake of chicken ?

hi...is it true that eating much chichen everyday can cause allergy?as of now im suffering from a dermatitis ,im 38 years old,5 feet tall,weighing 60 kilos.Female, im a Filipino and i am working as a caregiver in Israel...im suffering from allergic dermatitis for 2 years now...doctors gave me medecines like Aerius(desloratadine-5mg)im taking it once a day,they gave me also Neriderm Fatty ointments(diffucortolone valerate 0.1%)last 2010 i took also Prednisone for 10 days only but the doctors stop it....thank you! i hope you can help me on this problem...
Sat, 21 Jan 2012