Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What measures should I take to get back to normal sexual and physical health after colorectal surgery ?

Hello Doctor, I had a colorectal surgery (end to end anastomosis ) for recurrent rectal prolapse 2 years ago. Now, I have good erection but no ejaculation while masturbating. May I know what would be the reason for that? I have irregular bowel movements also after that surgery. Please suggest me what should I do for all this issues. Also let me know how will I get back my normal both physical and sexual. Thanks, Raj
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Raj,
Thanks for query,
I want to know that after colorectal surgery since then you do not pass semen while intercourse or masturbation ? or it started now?
Usually this should not happen.
If semen does not pass,consult your surgeon,who operated.
Irregular bowel movements may be present after colorectal surgery.
Take plenty of liquids,take mild laxative.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor