What measures should I take to avoid breathing problems after eating lemon and fish ?

when i eat fish, lemon my breathing is hard. what shall i do
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
you may have allergy to fish and lemon, first u should go for food allergan test and TOTAL IG E AND CLINICAL EXAMINATION AT TIME OF ATTACK....
Dr. Suman Waldiya's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
You are facing Food allergy problem.You yourself have found out that is with Fish and lemon.
Best is to avoid your allergens.
check for other allergens also like the product containing milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy,if you have allergy with them also.Check the food labels.