Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What measures should I opt to lose weight and look perfectly toned ?

Hey Im 20 years old, 165cm tall and I weigh 66kgs. I know people my age and height and they weight around 56kgs. Whats the best way to loose weight? I have a wedding to go to and I dont want to look fat..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
best way to loose weight is ONLY AND ONLY WORKOUT IN GYM AND DO REGULAR EXERCISE. you will be misguided by number of inch loosing ads frm famous saloons, some so called herbal drugs etc etc etc. all that stuff is useless. do not waste money behind that. yes.....vibration may help to some extent.
another thing imp is the cause of obesity. if its not hereditary or due to pathological dz like thyroid.....then wt loosing is more easier. i will suggest whatever is ur cause, gymming( with diet plan) will surely help you cos i ahve seen many of my patients loosing wt in gym only. u need strong determination for that
thank you.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Take less fat and carbohydrate diet.
No ice creams,no more tea or coffee,
Avoid fried and junk food,
Take more green veges,fruits.
No food between two meals.if feel hungry,take salads.
Do regular exercise like running,jogging,swimming for about 30-40 mnt.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor