Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What measures other than medicines would help me deal with schizophrenia ?

I am a 25 years old female married since 6 months the problem with me is that i am unable to live in my in laws home which is a joint family i am from a nuclear family with me and my parents the problem is so intense that i can not live there for even 1 day whenever i live there i started feeling nervous and uncomfortable beside this i am taking arip mt since last year about which i have not told to my inlaws I have schizophrenia does due to this problemi am unable to live in my inlaws home or is it any way to deal with this problem
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     problem you mentioned is quite common and not rare ,In modern era more & more girls don`t like to live with their in laws.But think of future also ,if same problem is repeated by your daughter in law after 25 years where will you stand.If practically possible try to adjust with new environment,it takes some time .If still no chance have an open discussion with your husband and find the solution.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”


Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor