Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What measures can one take to overcome nightfall ?

sir, I m gurjeet singh 23 year old. Is & i want to share my sex problem with u. My problem is that I m suffering from nightfall problem from the past 6 years .it occurs from 8-10times in a month& due to which my penis & testis becoming loose, I m not able to think,become lazy, not feeling strong from inside, no feeling urges in my penis. scrotum also loose sir please help me out as this problem is affecting my studies my shoulders. I will be very thanful to u. please suggest me some home remedy or medicine so that this problem can be cured.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Gurjeet,
Please know that night fall is a normal phenomenon in young people like you. You seem to have a lot of negative emotions about these episodes which is troubling you and making you feel less energetic,lazy and affecting even your studies. Discuss whats on your mind with a family doctor or a sexologist who will reassure you.Whats important is to relax and get your mind in order as your problem is nothing to be worried about or guilty about.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Mon, 16 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor