What measures can one take to get good sleep ?

im not having a good sleep since 4days
Tue, 14 Feb 2012
hi sethu,

from this we will not get any idea

normally how long you will sleep?

now how long you are sleeping? including day and night

any work related or any other type of tension?

just give these clarification then we can

christyjoseph1@gmail.com

Anonymous's Response
How many hours a night?

Hi, I am having sleeplessness. What can i do? I do not want to take any sleeping pills.

No mater how much I exercise in about 3 or 4 hours I just have to go to sleep. If I push on I just can t think right. Just gotta take a nap for about 2 hrs. or so. Then I m good for about 3 hrs. or so, Then gotta take another nap. YYYY@YYYY

HI I am Smita, My father is 65 years old , he is having sleep problems since last month, he has given Zolefresh 5 mg tablet , it is a vitamin supplement or a sleep tablet, will it have any side effects, he is having BP but its normal 140/70. please consult me.on Zolefresh is it good to take the tablet

Recent questions on Sleep disorder

HI, I have a-fib. My heart seems to be fine. I stopped drinking alcohol, coffee(decaf). Have tried to reduce chemicals, and still I have incidents. Generally I don't feel them. Also overweight and have sleep apnea, which is now treated. If I toook hcg, would that affect my a fib?

I have had triple bypass and been out of work from oct 30 2009, on LTD with liberty now they turn me down and no income.....question is why am I still having chest pain a lot and SOB all the time....all the test show normal.....small vessels, head aches.....on 90mg of isorbate, 50 mg of metaproal....had another heart cath...small vessels but all were working.......what test can help show why I have problems still with constant fatigue.....sever sleep apnea....so now what

my sister in the hospital she has already done Appendix successfuly but she fall in Coma and doctors says that she has Epilepsy and there is a sound while she breath in the oxygen cylender sound like Snoring and has Cramps and her eyes dont move

is that dangerous and is that usual or unusual specialy my sister are not strong to bear or suffer this

srry for my english

please i want the answer

I am 66 and my scalp is itchy, but only on the crown at top and back, my hair is falling out more than it ever has before. I am an insomniac, who only sleeps three hours per night. If I retire at 10.pm, it takes an hour to go to sleep and I wake at precisely 2.pm. Whatever the hour is when I doze off I still only get three hours. It almost seems as if my Cicardian Rythms have been programmed to sleep for three hours only. Is my loss of hair related to my insomnia?

SIR I HAVE BEEN TAKING 2MG CLONAZEPAM SINCE 1998. MAY I BE TOLERENT TO IT? WITH IT I HAVE BEEN TAKING 400MG QUTIAPIN PLAIN +10MG ZOLFRESH+ 600MG GABANEURON SR AT NIGHT.I M OKAY WITH THIS DOSE FOR MY BIPOLAR/ SLEEP DISORDER . IS GABANEURO ADDICTIVE...

Hi. I have a 27 year old son, who appears healthy...very strong, good nutrition etc, drinks occasionally....he has episodes that are increasing in frequency now, where he feels tingly and foggy, then becomes really disoriented, angry, confused and...

A few years ago I began falling asleep at inappropriate times. I was so sleepy that I had to quit my teaching job because I would fall asleep in the middle of teaching a lesson, reading a story, grading papers, in the middle of lunch, etc. I...