What measures can one take to get good sleep ?

im not having a good sleep since 4days
Tue, 14 Feb 2012
hi sethu,

from this we will not get any idea

normally how long you will sleep?

now how long you are sleeping? including day and night

any work related or any other type of tension?

just give these clarification then we can

christyjoseph1@gmail.com

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
How many hours a night?

Hi, I am having sleeplessness. What can i do? I do not want to take any sleeping pills.

No mater how much I exercise in about 3 or 4 hours I just have to go to sleep. If I push on I just can t think right. Just gotta take a nap for about 2 hrs. or so. Then I m good for about 3 hrs. or so, Then gotta take another nap. YYYY@YYYY

HI I am Smita, My father is 65 years old , he is having sleep problems since last month, he has given Zolefresh 5 mg tablet , it is a vitamin supplement or a sleep tablet, will it have any side effects, he is having BP but its normal 140/70. please consult me.on Zolefresh is it good to take the tablet

Recent questions on  Sleep disorder

I ve been having some dull achy pain on my right side under my ribs. It comes and goes. I stopped alcohol and smoking over 2 weeks ago. I ve got insomnia and have been taking one Tylenol PM every night for sleep. My stool was yellowish, not very solid this morning. What should I do?

10 year with duchenne md can not sleep until everyone is asleep around 11 at night he has to get up at 7 he can not go on like this he is starting to lose his ability to walk and hands are very weak I have tried everything if I lay with him he talks but does not fall asleep is there a med very weak that could help? this is going to catch up with him soon he is starting to cry at going to school

I recently started feeling a fullness in my stomach, accompanied by the feeling of needing to burp (and not always burping) along with some trouble breathing (feeling as if I need to inhale deeply to get full breaths). Also I seem to be yawning alot but my sleeping patterns have not changed (sleep about 7-9 hours a day all through the night). Before this started I have been eating alot of spicy food and thought that information may be important.

These are the medications I am taking at the present time and i would like to know the side effects of them . Medications Synthroid - 112 ug - 1 daily Rabeprazole - 10 mg - 2 morning & evening, Ramipril - 5mg -1 in morning & 1 at bedtime Zoplicone 7.5 mg - I mostly take half a pill i have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine Most mornings I wake up with a headache and am tired modest the day. have difficulty thinking - very foggy! I am 74 and weigh 110 ponds.

SIR I HAVE BEEN TAKING 2MG CLONAZEPAM SINCE 1998. MAY I BE TOLERENT TO IT? WITH IT I HAVE BEEN TAKING 400MG QUTIAPIN PLAIN +10MG ZOLFRESH+ 600MG GABANEURON SR AT NIGHT.I M OKAY WITH THIS DOSE FOR MY BIPOLAR/ SLEEP DISORDER . IS GABANEURO ADDICTIVE...

Hi. I have a 27 year old son, who appears healthy...very strong, good nutrition etc, drinks occasionally....he has episodes that are increasing in frequency now, where he feels tingly and foggy, then becomes really disoriented, angry, confused and...

A few years ago I began falling asleep at inappropriate times. I was so sleepy that I had to quit my teaching job because I would fall asleep in the middle of teaching a lesson, reading a story, grading papers, in the middle of lunch, etc. I...