Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What measures can one take to avoid miscarriage ?

Hi im 23yrs old and i ve been pregnant four times and I had my first misscarriage at 6months when I was 19. I did not know I was pregnant and every test read negative..and so on for two year I have had a misscarriage and even the doctors test read negative but whenever they draw blood it will be positive and my stomach is getting huge and im scared that im pregnant but all the test say negative! What can I do and should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum

Since the urine pregnancy tests comes negative, its better to get USG scanning to rule out pregnancy... The UPT is an antibody mediated test, for anti body to be produced, it takes atleast a week...
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor