Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What measures can be taken to avoid premature ejaculation?

Dear Sir, i am a 23 year young boy and i feel shame on he word YOUNG , because i have Early discharge problem and this gives me a bad feeling , Because i am no able to have a better sex with some because of this problem, I have Lost 2 girl frnds Due to this, and in Future i donot want to lost Someone else like MY WIFE or Family, if there is any Solution rhen Please Inform me or Tell me something to do that willl make me fine Dear Sir, I am not able to concrete on Study and Career due to this Problem. Its a kind request you to please Suggest me the Best. and There is a Chance that I will get married NEXT YEAR So please Sir Reply me if you can Understand My Prblm. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Surely, there are effective treatment

Medications and counseling are a part of treatment

Almost 20% of the general population suffer from such problems in their life time

Consulting a psychiatrist / psychologist / sexologist or knowing more about sexual cycle should help
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor