What measures can a woman take in pregnancy to get a normal delivery ?

Hi, Sir, My wife is pergnent, we want our second delivery in normal delivery, Please advice us, What should we do for it, Her preview delivery was by opertion, my angel is 18 month old now. Can It possible in normal way.
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com.there is no sureshot way to guarentee that there will be normal delivery.Until the final stage of labour sets in it is impossible.Meanwhile make your wife to be as fit physically-give good nutritious food,daily exercise,mentally happy.take care.