Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What measures can I take to improve the appetite of my child suffering from cerebral palsy ?

hello i have a 5 year daughter with cerebral palsy and she as big problems regarding her eatting ,have realy trouble to get any food into her,is ther any medication to open her appetite. THank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Joanoliveria,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,

Try to give more semi solid food rather than solid foods and make it more palatable. Secondly, look for any mouth ulcers or any mucosal inflammation which is preventing her from taking food.

Take care


Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor