Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What measures can I take to control my habit of masturbation ?

Hi, Age-24 Height:5ft 7inch Weight:57kg. I am masturbating for last 9 yrs.Intially it was once within two it is twice daily.. Now,i m get excited very quickly and ejaculate quickly even if my gf touch my penis.when i masturbate,i also ejaculate within 30 sec.. My penis also has curve and i feel pain in shaft after mastrubation. My semen looks like sugar solution and leaks out when i talk about sex with my gf.. Plz,suggest me anything other than medication like exercise,pshycological thought or maintain far way from mastrubation. If medication is needed then prescribe me medcine easily avilable so that i get it privately. Also told its ADR of the drug and complication if i not take medicine. Thanks sir
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  414
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
dear pradeep.
welcome th HCM,
you are masturbating regular from last 9 years,
now you wont to improve your ejaculation time .
very simple as you are thinking physical workout is the best option to improve your ejaculation period.
if you work out 1 hour daily in gym drastically you will see that you are very well satisfied with your sex time.
for that 1st start gym stop masturbating for 15 days.continue proper diet.after 15 days go for sex. you will see the medication needed.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor