Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What measures can I take to avoid the foreskin from covering the glans when fully erect ?

Even is fully erectile position the foreskin of my penis keeps covering my glans until I pull it back myself. Moreover, during intercourse also the foreskin retracts back & covers by glans time & again. This reduces enjoyment during intercourse. I have to keep pulling the foresking back again & again during intercourse. Pls. suggest course of action to overcome this issue
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This is normal position of skin on glans.
It is not necessary that during erection fore skin should go up and glans remain open.
During intercourse skin automatically comes up and down on the glans.
If after averting foreskin does not coming back on glans then we should think of phymosis.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor