Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What measures can I adopt to get periods regularly ?

hi i have start using birth control in 2007 and stop in 2008, and ever since my period have been going over 5 days, and i am scared. I just wanted to go back to 5 days every month. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This problem may not be directly related to your birth control. There may be some problem in the uterus or hormonal disturbance which can be causing this. Do you have increased pain during menstruation. It would be wise to consult your Gynaecologist and get a thorough checkup to find the cause and find a proper solution.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor