Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What measures apart from regular exercise should a person suffering from diabetic neuropathy follow ?

Reviews for Anjana Homeopathic Care Shuklavijay63 | 26march11 res,dr. goodday,,i am suffering diabetic neuropathy ie, numbness o feet &palms +swelling.sugar level mentained by exercise,walking 5km daily in50 minutes cinamonum powder half spoon daily morn.methi powder 1 spoon daily at night.&GLIZID-M,,,half tab ....thease remedies mentening mysugar leble..86-97 fasting & 109 -126 PP regular.....plz help iam 65yrs male suffering since 4 yrs
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Walking is best exercise for diabetic.

You have to add B-complex(methylcobalamine,folicacid) to prevent neuropathy.

You can take intramuscular injection(methylcobalamine) to get fast recovery.

This will also improve your general debility.

Also do yoga and pranayam to increase your self confidence.
Consult your physician for further management.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor