What may be the reason for my periods to be delayed for two months ?

hello,im 19yrs old and 5 feet with 41kg.me and my boyfriend dint really have sex.my last period was march 16th. we met on march 22nd and again on april 18th.we were on our underwears.but in the middle he put his hands into my vegina after touching his penis before ejaculation.i dont remember if that was with sperms or not. i have heard that if it was with precum also pregancy can happen.is that true?will i get pregnant?now my periods are delayed by 2 months. i consulted doctor few weeks back.she held my hand and touched lower abdomen of mine.later she said its because of low blood .and my hg% showed 9.6% and gave me iron tablets. but yet i dint have my periods. whats the reason?am i pregnant or its because of less blood?please answer. im very scared.
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
's  Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,Its preety clear you are not pregnant since the actual intercourse hasn't achieved ,low hb might be the reason,don't think much on this ,you can have your PT (pregnancy test) done which is now available in simple kit form in the medical store.