What may be casuses for knee pain?

what may be casuses for knee pain
Wed, 11 May 2011
's  Response
Causes of knee pain are injury, degeneration, arthritis, infrequently infection,knee dislocation,sprained or torn ligament and rarely bone tumors
X ray should be done to rule out the cause.

my right knee is swollen it hurts when i benditand walk

What is the treatment for knee pain. this is troubling long time.

I have pain in my left knee at night when I go to bed , I am on my feet all day at work. It is mostly my left knee although occasionally the right one aches aswell, there doesn t appear to be any swelling or bruising. Don t know where to put my leg to stop it, eg, bend it or keep it straight?