What makes our legs feel weak ?

My legs feel so weak as if blood is not circulating properly
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
I would have your Dr. check the pulse in your leg to find out if, in fact, your blood pressure in your leg is functioning well. If you have been off your feet for quite a bit, inadequate exercise or as simple as changing your shoes to summer shoes with a different height. You didn't mention if you were diabetic or if you had any other conditions such as high cholesterol or blood pressure. In any event, start out with your Dr. checking your leg pulse and there are more sophisticated tests from there. Best of Luck!