Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What lifestyle changes should one make to get rid of high BP ?

My blood pressure is 137 over 102 is that too high. I don t have insurance any longer and I can t afford benicar where it used ti cost me $ 20. 000 now it s like almost $200.00. I ve tryed 7 other blood pressure meds & nothing seems to work for me. How can I get benicar cheaper & what should I do about my blood pressur. I just started working out yesterday & hoping blood pressure will come down. I have a headachse right now. Thanks Doctor
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
diastolic 102 is higher side but systolic is quiet k...........headache must be due to high bp..................blood pressure is maintained by salt restricted diet,adequate sleep,no stress,excerise like walking,healthy food like green leafy veg and low cholesterol diet, with ur MEDICINES with proper compliance..................benicar i.e olmesartan is available at cheap rate by making MEDSAVERCARD by logging in and printing dat free card.......ul get the drug dat cheap rate
Answered: Fri, 13 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor