Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

What kind of food and medication should be taken for uti ?

Hi doctor I am 64 aged women with 70 kg and height 160cms suffering from severe pyuria for the last 7 months due to e-coli,creatine 4 , diabetic taking insulin 4-4-4 some times poor level of glucose resistive to major kind of antibiotics vaginal pain when urinates , nausea nocturia ,fatigue and suffering from piles what kind of food and medication for the disease,
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.First and foremost is control of diabetes.Without proper control of sugar UTI will not be cured.Please talk to your physician about this.At times at your age due to hormonal deficiency the skin in local private parts becomes dry and susceptible to infection,please talk to your gaynecologist about local or systemil hormone treatment which in my opinion will definately help.Your kindeys are affected due to this so you need to be very careful.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
thanks for ur valuable information
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor