Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What kind of Doctor should I go for heart burn ?

Where can I find a Doctor in Hyderabad for Hearburn. Or what kind of Doctor should go to ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Thank you for the reply...and suggestions :)
Answered: Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello ratan.. take nux vomica 200 single dose .. its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
consult a homeopath.. if the symptoms still persists
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
for heart burn take robinia 200 ( 3 doses at 12 hours gap ) and repeat the medicines after 7 days.immediately you can solve your problem.for further medication follow a homeo doctor. in hyd SURE CARE YOU CAN PREFER.
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear rattan
These days hectic life style and fast foods are the basic cause for heart burn first thing is to avoid causative factor. Ayurveda offers good cure in such cases . have soot shekhar ras with amalpit mishran. bd.
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
For heart burn, it is important that you avoid overeating. Eat a diet rich in fiber, especially from fruits and vegetables and eat slowly and chew you food well. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime and avoid foods that are fried and spicy. Exercise regularly and don’t lie down immediately after taking food. You can also take antacids like Gelusil or some Ranitidine.

For consultation you have to visit a gastroenterologist.
Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor