What is your opinion about laser treatment for bursitis in hip, lower back after having hip surgery previously?

I am 81 years old.I had hip surgery in January, 2013 I now have bursitis in the right hip and lower back. The pain goes down to my thigh and to my knee. Sometimes the pain in my thigh hurts so much I have to wait awhile before I can walk. I had two shots in the hip. It helped for awhile. I am thinking about Lazar treatment. I will go to a meeting to learn about this treatment. What do you think of this treatment.? I read that it was certified by the FDA
Sat, 11 Jan 2014