What is wolf parkinson white syndrome?

what is wolf parkinson white syndrome?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
dont no

my son was just diagnosed with WPW after being on Naldolol 20mg for four years due to SVT. previous ecgs were clear of WPW. He is 14 and entering high school, an avid football player. He is scheduled to get an ablation done on Tuesday. I am very anxious and wondering if medication is the better way to go. I have been reading about people who under go ablations and have more problems after it. He has had epsiodes of SVT on the medication but nothing like he has had before.

Female, age 30, hi, i had a heart ablation nearly a year ago and was diagnosed with Wolfe Parkinson s white syndrome , the electro physiologist said he burned what needed to burned off...well now my pcp thinks it may be anxiety attacks ....this is what s going on...I wake up out of my sleep screaming, really fearful as if something is happening to me or I m dying, my heart is beating really really fast and it feels like I have 2 heartbeats... When I lie down I have shortness of breath...but now even if I don t have the screaming, I have the abnormal rhythm and shortness if breath...this is very scary

Recent questions on  Downs' syndrome

Worried abt results of blood.. Risk of Down Syndrome - 1 in 370 (at term) (Risk due to maternal age alone is 1 in 570).. Risk of T13 - 1 in 100000 (at term) (Risk due to maternal age alone is 1 in 15000).. Risk of T18 - 1 in 100000 (at term) (Risk due to maternal age alone is 1 in 5200) The beta-HCG is significantly elevated and may indicate potential problems with the pregnancy. we have had the us scan done and the amnio done.. Q.What are the chances of the baby turning out to hve downs.. also how freq shud we visit docs to check the baby doing well. thanks Sam

I was told that one of the symptoms of down syndrome is severe hair lost? I have a sister that has down sydrome and she is losing her hair, I suggest that she see a dermatologist, but I was told that it wouldn t be necessary because it s a trait of down syndrome. I never heard that. Please help.

My son born a month back is suspected to have Down Syndrome. we went for an ECG & found to be normal. Doctor have adviced for Karyotype test. Blood sample has been taken two times by Ranbaxy lab persons, but every time they are telling that something called cell culture is not taking place. what can be problem? Now they are asking for 3rd time Blood sample. it is very pity for taking the blood of 1 month old for the 3rd time as his veins are still not showing up.

I went to a pediatrician regarding my 13mths stunted height - she was 85 percentile born and remained that all the way up until her 12mth check up where she had dropped to 20 percentile. At her 13mth she is back to 50 percentile 76cm which is fine...

Hi .. i got my quardraple marker report today.. what does it mean?

I am 45 years old men very healthy want have baby i am HIV poz undetectable over 3 years right ow take one medicine genvoya my partner female HIV negative i have plan to have baby i am worry about risk autism or any kind diseases turn to baby...