Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What is toddler constipation and how can it be treated ?

Hi doctor , i am divya,my son is 21/2 years old.he goes to motion in every four days,the motion is not regular,and it also very hard dry.can you please sugget remedy for this
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,since how many days is your child sufferinmg from this complaint ? after birth for how many days did your child had the breast feed ? is he gaining weght in normal proportion ?all this is in relation of your child's present complaint,dont worry for complete cure of the condition give him homeopathic medicines else for temperory /symptomatyic relief you can give him allopathic medicines .

be wise ,choose homeopathy.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic..
give him foods rich in fibre content like fruits and vegetables..if still he doesnt pass stools insert a rectal suppository( dulcolex suppository)..make sure his diet habits are good..
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor