What is this yellow sticky fluid coming out of my ear which is itching ?

Hi. I am 51 years. There is a yellowish sticky fluid comes out from my right ear. Also itching very much. This problem is from last 2 years. Kindly suggest me treatment.
Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi Abdul Majeed,
Welcome to HCM.
It appears that you have infection in the ear. Since it is of long duration, your membrane may be affected. You should immediately consult an ENT Surgeon who will have to examine your ear to see how serious is the problem. Only after examination can the extent of disease be made out and necessary treatment started. Do not delay. Consult immediately.