Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What is this white stringy particle in my urine and red spots on my foreskin ?

white stringy particles in my urine and a rush with red spots under my foreskin hi, i have some white stringy particles in my urine and a rush with red spots under my foreskin. whand also my glands are swollen whta can this be. thanx
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I suggest you get a urine routine with particles for sperm done. It could be prastatitis or epididymitis, it will require treatment with antibiotics. Are u a diabetic? Meet a physician soon
Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor