Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What is this white spot on my penis ?

Hi doctor normally i am sexually active and one time suddenly one day i saw some white spot in my penis and i went to the doctor to check up then he checked me and told to take a HSV2 test and he told may be its not curable from that day i got mentally upset and even the test came negative i took gonohrea test chlamydia test and even HIV test too but every thing is negative but now a days am having genital burning and getting cool fatigue body burning sensation and some pimples in me face coming and going i dnt no whats this my doctor is telling i dnt have anything its a just my mind bt the pain is real i can feel the pain even some time after Mastrubation my penis Burns can u please tell me whats the solution
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Sexually transmitted disease is curable, first consult a good skin specialist to know exactly the diagnosis and start the treatment.
Hope I have answered ur question
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor