Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What is this white patch inside my vagina which hurts and burns while passing urine ?

Hi Doctor i am a 22 year old female. I have a sore/patch white in color inside the vaginal area. I have not had any sexual contact in a few months. This is worrying me. It hurts to urinate, burning and itches. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  332
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Most likely you have fungal infection which may not be related with intercourse.
Consult a gynecologist and only after examining the lesion can one determine the cause and treat accordingly. Blind treatment based on assumption is not advisable.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor