Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What is this symptom of body feeling frozen ?

hello doc. I m 20 yrs old (male with no obesity , non diabitic,no B P problem). my weight is 65 kg .height is 5 ft 7 inch. My problem is whanever i move or turn back my body froze for a sec. at that time i am unable to speak or walk properly.if i sit for few min and then get up my body feel froze and unable to move. This may not happen every time , SOMETIMES IT DOES NOT HAPPEN FOR DAYS. i have no headache or nausea or any other problem. PLZ TELL WHAT TO DO. THANKS
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear thanks for posting query,your symptoms does not fit into anything particular.please see your doctor and get an examination done.there could some possibility of vitamin deficiency,or some stress etc.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Check any inner ear related problems. you have mentioned that this happens when you move. Turning the head can cause these symptoms if there is any problem with the inner ear. an ENT specialist will help you there.
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor