Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What is this string like blood on the last days of my periods ?

Hi, I m near the end of my period its light and I m having no cramps. I went to the bathroom this morning and when I urinated I didn t feel any pain but when I got up there was a like 5 inch string very thin like of blood or something of that sort. And a few days ago I had like sunflower seed sized blood balls at the bottom of the toilet I feel fine I have no pain Its just not normal
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  355
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
This so called String as you mentioned is a old blood clot which has come out,you need not to worry as there is no pain or fever.Keep good clininess .All the best.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcoem to health care magic
i think that might be old clots ...dont worry
everything wil be fine
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor