Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is this small tumor in lower part of my testicle ?

sir i have a small tumor type in lower part of my one ball.and it it does not create any problem.but when i am excited.after excited the tumor like thing is getting this any problem aur it is natural.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic...

after reading ur query, no one will be decided what exactly the problem it is? it is only and only be conformed after examination because it may be varicocoel/ hydrocoel/ may be some hernia problem or know what it is exactly visit ur family physician or ur nearby urologist so that it is conformed as soon as possible and will be treated before any major problem..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor