Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What is this rock-hard painful round thing on the right hand side of my neck, next to my spine which gives me headache ?

Hi there doc. i am a 31 yr old female. I ve got this big rock-hard round thing on the righthand side of my neck, next to my spine. It is giving me headaches so much so that i get nosious and through up. Sometimes it feels if my left arm get that needles and pins feeling. I ve tried different painkiller to ease the pain, but doesn t help. I ve also got a rash all over my back since i ve started with some of the tablets. Do you know what this can be, or if it is serious?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response

It can be serious if you neglect it. Better to consult a good ENT specialist and get a thorough examination done.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor