Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What is this pimple on my penis ?

I am 15 yrs old I accidantly came acroos sex at the age of 5 thanks to my dad.I m a boy and I have been ejucualating almost everyday and now I m edicted to it. I have a pimple like pustul on my penis and I m afraid if it is AIDS I m shy to show it to my parents pls help me get rid of ejucalation and that pimple like thing on my penis.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you had unprotected sex there may be chance of sexually trasmitted disease. Do you had any other symptoms along with these. this pustul may be veneral disease or some local infections. so need to carry out some blood examination and follow the procedure according to reports.Do VDRL in lab. take care
for detail
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
  User's Response
my friend any way that may not be taken as AIDS
you go for
1- ELISA TEST repeatedly for 3 times at an interval of 3 months for AIDS.
2- this is a venereal disease may be go for VDRL TEST also
any way consultation is must with physician
take cre
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor