Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What is this pea sized water ball near my testicles ?

Hi i am 17 yrs old, and i have a pea sized sorta of water ball near my testicles , i can move it around the very few times i find it, i m not sure what it is. should i be worried? also, its painless and there doesn t appear to be any swelling.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, it looks like sebaceous cyst of the scrotum.nothing to worry. Visit a surgeon.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. These lumps can be boils or sebaceous cysts if present on the skin of the testicles. It can also be epididymal cyst or spermatocele if you feel these are inside the sacs. Both these conditions are also benign and not dangerous. To confirm a diagnosis, you need to get an examination done from a urologist.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor