Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What is this patch on my forehead ?

i have a black thicken blotchy patch on my forehead and the side of my don t itch me...its on my face for several years and not going away....i went to many dermatologist but no improvement..can somebody please tell me what type of skin disease this is and what can I do to make it go away...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hello dear
whats your age,how long time it take place,covering area? what tye of treatment you taken,did you taken treatment of further serious illness,tell me ,then i can help u exectly
take care
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor