Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What is this pain in my tube area after having sex ?

Hi I m 20 years old and have PCOS so my periods are Irregular. Iv been getting pain in my tubes for the past 2 years now and been told by my doctor and gynaecology this is not due to PCO. I keep having scans and blood test and they say nothing is showing but yet still I still suffer with these pains which is horrible. I noticed after not having sex for 3months I had no pain in my tube area and now after sex I can feel the pain is back in my left tube area. Please can you help to why this is?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
It is not PCOS it is PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease).Pain during sex and that too in fallopian tube region could be referred pain from vagina or it could be direct pain at local site,whatever might be as your sonography report shows nothing wrong with your tubes there is something different .you can take pinus lambertina 30 4 tabs 3 times in day for 15 days this will help both in reducing pain after intercourse and also regularise your menses,

Hope this helps ,
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor