Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is this nappy rash in my private areas ?

I was at my friends home,when I woke up there was nappy rash in my private areas,it wasn t so much but I felt a bit burning,could I have been raped while sleeping or am I paranoid?this question occupied me so much
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

welcome to healthcaremagicforum

was it a boy friend or girl friend?if you are raped then there will be exess vaginal secretions,scratches and myalgea and some time hairs.but it is less likly unless you are under don't worry but always choose good friends
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
it was a boyfriend,when I woke up I wasn't sore or something,but within that day there was a bit burning and nappy rash in my private areas,could it be possible?by the way I was in my menstrual period?
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
  User's Response
any ideas?
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor