Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What is this lump thing near my vagina ?

Im actually really scared...=[ Its over a year since i discovered this lump near my vagina, well it in the crease between my vagina and my thigh. It started as a small skin coloured lump and it just got bigger. Within the last month or so this lump has become red and today it has changed completely. It is now an actual whole in my skin, its bright red inside and is oozing a liquid a bit like puss. I m sorry for being so graphic i m just really scared and would like some answers. =] If you think you know what it is but you need to know anything else Just ask and i ll add the answer. Thanks in advance for any answers i get. =] X
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1019
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Sounds like an infected sebaceous gland or an ingrown hair. You'll have to see a doctor about either one. Since it's red and oozing puss like liquid, you'll probably need antibiotics and perhaps minor surgery. Good luck
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor